Discipline is the key for success and we make sure students adhere to the rules laid down by the school management. We are very strict about being followed and any diversion may lead to serious consequences. Some of the rules are as follows:
- Every student should carry his/her school diary to school diary to school day.
- No books (other than text books or library books) magazines or papers may be brought to the school.
- Students should habitually be clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not enter their class rooms.
- Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in our around the school building. Running in corridors is strictly prohibited.
- Care must be taken of all school property and no students should scratch or spoil the desks or chairs. They should also not damage any school furniture or write/draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accidents at school should be reported at once to the class teacher, or to the Principal.
- Any damage done will be repaired by the concerned student, together with a fine imposed on him/her for such an offence. Anyone who notices anything damaged should report the matter even if he or she does not know who has done it.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of articles. It is advisable not to bring valuables articles ( like expensive watches, calculators, etc.) in school.